Your Privacy Matters
At CYBERhythm, our fundamental philosophy is your privacy and trust. That value powers all of the decisions we make, including how we gather and respect your personal information. We’ve crafted the policy below to be as clear and straightforward as possible. Our aim is for you—our members—to always feel informed and empowered with respect to your privacy.
We protect your personal information using industry-standard safeguards.
Collection of your personal data
It is a continuing condition of your CYBERhythm membership as well as your access to and use of the CYBERhythm platform that you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your information, including your personal data, by us and all other persons and entities involved in the CYBERhythm in relation to and/or for the purposes of the CYBERhythm . Express written consent will be sought from you in regards to collecting your personal data e.g., signing a form or checking a box, when you register with the CYBERhythm and use your CYBERhythm platform. Examples of your personal data which may be so collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for the CYBERhythm include the following:
(1) your name, your identification number, telephone number, mailing address, transaction details and any other information relating to you which you have provided to us in any forms you may have submitted to us or in other forms of interaction with you;
(2) information about your usage of and interaction with the CYBERhythm platform traffic data, location data, originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider, statistics on page views, cookies, IP addresses and browser, which we use for administration purposes and statistical analysis.
We may also collect data about you from other sources, in order to help us improve and further personalise our services to you.
You are able to withdraw your express consent at any time by contacting CYBERhythm or amending your personal data by logging on to your CYBERhythm account.
We may also use “cookies” – which are small files stored on a user’s computer when you visit certain webpages. Cookies hold a small amount of information specific to you, and remember your specific activities on the Portal.
Links to third party websites
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal information for the purpose of managing CYBERhythm . We may also use your personal information to understand your habits and behaviour so that we can send you offers and information on things that might interest you and be of relevance to you.
We may use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
(1) to help us verify your identity for the purposes of processing your membership application, maintaining and servicing your CYBERhythm membership, and processing your CYBERhythm points redemption
(2) sending you notifications and marketing messages in relation to the CYBERhythm (including via voice calls, SMS, MMS, fax, email or which CYBERhythm may have in its records from time to time)
(3) carrying out profiling and statistical analysis to improve services provided to you informing you of changes and development to CYBERhythm policies, terms and conditions, website and software application updates and other administrative information
(4) administering and conducting promotions, including announcing the results of lucky draws promotions, contests, identifying and contacting the winners
(5) preventing, detecting and investigating crime, including fraud, and analyzing and managing other commercial risks
(5) customizing the CYBERhythm platform and its content to your particular preferences
(6) responding to your queries, requests, feedback and complaints
(7) such other purpose as may be specified in a data protection notice given to you at the time your data is collected
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to agents, our marketing partners, our business partners, our authorised service providers, law enforcement agencies, any companies comprised in our group and/or any relevant party for the following purposes:
(1) administering and conducting member transactions for or in relation to CYBERhythm
(2) communicating and providing services, products and benefits to you, including promotions, offers, advertisements offered in relation to CYBERhythm
(3) conducting consumer and market related research for CYBERhythm to review, develop and/or improve products and services (including special offers and/or marketing plans) in the CYBERhythm
in order to meet the requirements of any applicable laws/regulations, enforceable governmental request or court order
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
(1) access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you
(2) we store your personal data on secured servers
Your personal data will be retained in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet and/or CYBERhythm is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you.
Access to personal data
In addition, you are able to withdraw your express consent at any time by contacting CYBERhythm (see above) or amending your personal data by logging on to your CYBERhythm account.
How to contact us
We welcome your feedback and any questions that you may have.
In particular, you may contact us to request that we provide you with access to, or to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. You may also opt out of any of the terms of this Policy.
CYBERhythm Pte Ltd
18 Cross Street #02-101